2014/09/15

Street Foods In Seoul #1

Hey I'm back. Once again my name is Joon and I'm from Seoul, Korea

I have been living in Seoul ever since I was born.
Whenever I met foreigners in Seoul Looking for great foods here.

I found them hard time choosing foods. like...

http-::38.media.tumblr.com:tumblr_m2up2fiu3D1qkyzm3o1_1280.jpg

Anyway it looks delicious Isn't it?
Yeah it's street foods in Seoul, or any city in Korea.
But Seoul is the capital, I guess here is the best.

Among street foods in Asian countries like

Beijing : China

Tokyo : Japan

and


Street food hawker in Seoul

Seoul : Korea

Which one will be your favorite?

I had many chances to travel Asia. In China Every eatable stuff could ingredient for street foods.
It could be even Starfish :)

In Japan However, almost every street food you see there would be very friendly, they seldom use strange ingredients rather they choose easy foods.

Yet in Seoul, it's middle between China and Japan. It's not that strange, but it could be. But I can tell

It's very yummy :P

So I'm gonna introduce top 5 favorite street foods in Korea, and the best place to enjoy those.


Wait for the next Post See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment