2014/09/09

Hi My name is Joon :)

 

Hi My name is Joon From Seoul, Korea.
I used to have a blog named 'Seoul Is My Place' which was powered by Wordpress.
My previous blog used to be very popular. But...... It was too old. I posted when I was in Highschool.
But Now, I became 22 and somehow learned something!.

And now I'm starting a new blog with the same name!
Oh The Picture was taken in my University which is ' Hankuk University of Foreign Studies' .
The picture was taken in 2012, When I was freshman, I was there and I saw Obammaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!


Hey It's me
I was student, and also DJ. My genre? was Tech House, which is similar to Techno. Oh the picture was taken last year in one of big parties in Yonsei University.


So what am I going to do in this blog.
I'm gonna tell things like culture, what foreigners should do in Seoul, life, Fun stuff, celebrities, musics of course, foods here, the capital of S.Korea.
Don't worry!

I was born here and I lived here rest of my life.

I'm pleased to be back in the blog.

Please wait for the next Post.


P.S I'm gonna show a short film in which you can briefly know about Seoul. I think the video is somehow made recently, you will gonna like it. :)


Enjoy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment